“Andrea and Richard’s Go fo No keynote was perfect for our conference. They’re extremely relatable and engaging presenters with a powerful message. Our community learned how to shift their perspective and get excited about hearing NO… because that means you’re one step closer to the next YES! It also means you’re investing in yourself and working with constancy and purpose each and every day. Our attendees learned how to embrace the Nos and learn from them while on the way to their next yes. The best part was to see how other presenters and trainers incorporated what they learned from Andrea and Richard throughout the rest of our conference, their message made an impact and we’re so grateful to them for inspiring us!”
– Katie Allen Vice President Field Development & Sales ONEHOPE WINES
Be sure to check out all the other testiNOnials here. Then, join the numerous other organizations who have benefited from having Richard and Andrea speak at their event and contact us today.
About the Presentation…
Through unique anecdotes, enlightening stories, and their popular ‘Go for No!’ game, Richard and Andrea will have your audience more inspired than ever to break through self-imposed limitations!
Format: 45-90 minute keynote
This program is perfect for:
- Independent Business Owners
- Entrepreneurs and small biz owners
- Entry-level to seasoned sales professionals (B2B or B2C)
- Sales-focused leaders and managers
Attendees will learn…
• Two models of “failure” and “success” (and which you need to adopt.)
• A new way to look at ‘no’ that will change your business forever.
• Why Your N.Q. (NO-Quotient™) is significantly more important than your I.Q.
• A new way of setting goals that will keep you inspired to keep going and have more fun!
• How to get off the YES and NO emotional roller coaster.
• How to keep from sabotaging your success and focus on serving others.
• Persistence statistics and what it means for you!
The audience will gain a renewed belief in reaching sales goals, improved confidence, and will leave the event with the right mindset and strategies to execute their business-building activities.
Message from Andrea and Richard…
If you are looking for a program that truly merges education and entertainment which will have a tangible impact on the bottom line, this is it. We look forward to helping you put together a fantastic and memorable event that will have people raving years later!